CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Working time..




salam,


Sorry for not updating my blog for a long time. Before Raya everything had been upside down..huhuhuhu.. My apology to you Prof for ignoring to update the blog.. it is because other subject required me to give extra attention than myself either...


however, the techno assignment did not make me tension as I really enjoy 'playing' with it. Enough time that prof provided for us gave me space to finish my work satisfactorily. No tension, no headache...Thank you very much, prof for the sympathy. bu, it doesn't mean i'm doing your work half-hearted. Actually a also put a great effoet to produce my work..hehehehe. Lots of things that i have learnt while producing the piece of work.. anyway, the most important thing is i found that using IWB will really attract and provide meaningful and useful learning to the pupils. i can't wait to use it in my future class...hope that my school can provide me with IWB...

0 comments: