CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

one day....

I felt very nervous after the first class. Why? As you all know, I’m not into technology very much. So, most of the latest technology stuffs are alien to me..huhuhu...
Therefore, i hope this course will give some new input for me to use in my teaching profession in future.
But, i think this course would be fun because i will learn lots of new stuffs with my wonderful friends and a brilliant lecturer..i will need your help along the way and i hope that you will not get bored and fed up with me. .hehehe..
for me technology plays an important role in teaching and learning process as a tool to capture students' interest and to make the teaching and learning process meaningful. i know all of you'll agree with me,rite?hehehe
so, as a teacher we need to be well-equipped with this techno stuff. besides, it will make our live easier because it lot to be explored!

that's for that day..see you soon..adios

0 comments: